Friday, September 3, 2010

Fitness Friday #11

Weigh-in:

Dear Bathroom scale,
It's been a while, my old friend.  I've seen you often as I've run to and from the bathroom but I have not had the time to spend with you lately.  We have to catch up!  I promise I won't get you sick...I'll spray you down with Lysol!
Your Pal,
Nicole

187.9

WHoooo HOooo!!  I've lost again, though again, it wasn't the way that I had hoped to lose.  I have been off and on sick for the past 2 weeks - had to call in to work again this morning.  Baby Girl and I seem to be passing the same bug back and forth which makes for a very unhappy momma! I didn't always eat right as I was usually wanting comfort food and I didn't exercise AT ALL because well... I couldn't do much other than print to the bathroom :(

Last Week's Goals/Results:

I didn't do Fitness Friday last week due to being ill so I have no goals to report on.  I did however, manage to survive...which is always goal #1!


This Week's Goals:

My top priority this week is to GET WELL!  Without that, the others just don't seem to matter as much.

If I am able to get better, I do hope to get in at least 2 runs this week

as well as incorporate my sit ups, push ups, and squats again 3X's

Drink plenty of water

Pack/eat healthier foods

Currently Reading:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.  I finished The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Book 5) which concluded the Percy Jackson series and moved on to my  OCD reading of all the Harry Potter Books prior to a new movie coming out.  I have to get them all done again by the time the first of the last movies comes out on November 19, 2010 :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Stats