Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am



I am
A wife
Who loves her husband
And is more proud of him than he will ever know.



I am
A daughter
Who loves her parents
Even when she doesn’t agree with everything they do.



I am
A sister
Who loves all of her brothers and sisters the same
Be they biological, adopted, step, or in-law, we are all family.



I am
A friend
Who will never forget the friends she has left behind
Even though she doesn’t keep in contact as much as she really should.



I am
A teacher
Who loves and cares about her students
Even the ones other people have written off as impossible.


I am
A Christian
Who believes with all her heart
But doesn't always like the alarm clock on Sunday Mornings.


I am
A student
Who is making straight A’s
And wonders how I’m getting better grades now than I did in my undergrad.



I am
An athlete
Who loves being active and in shape
But gets lazy and doesn’t work out when she should.



I am
A dog lover
Who instead has a cat
That thinks it's a dog and is the coolest cat in the world.



I am
A girl
Who knows exactly what she wants
But can’t make a decision on where to eat or what to wear.




I am
bored
And wonder if anyone will read this
But I'm going to post it anyway :)

No comments:

Stats