Friday, June 6, 2008

Face Your Pocket

I saw a link to this website the other day and thought it was interesting. Granted I can’t read Russian (Maybe my cousin Jennifer could help me out with that), but on the English version it says that it is a project to gather pictures of people putting random things that they carry around with them, either in their pockets or purses, on their scanner then putting their faces on the scanner as well, so I thought I would give it a try. I decided to dig around in my purse and see what I found that may (or may not) be interesting. Does it give some deeper insight into my life or personality? Who knows, but I was bored and this is what I did instead of my Linguistics homework (Maybe Cousin Jennifer could help me with that too!).
Let's see, I have my squished face, the wallet my sailor hubby gave me, 3 tubes of lipstick, a 500 yen coin, 4 huge safety pins, a dollar bill (all the American money I had), my thumb drive, BC Headache medicine, moist towelette, a kaeru (means both "frog" and "return" in Japanese. It is supposed to bring a traveler safely home), butterfly clip, hair tie, sharpie pen, and 3 patriotic charms. What can it all mean? Anyone have any great insight into me now, other than I must have a cluttered purse and I'm broke? Perhaps there is a reason that my thumb drive with all my my graduate stuff from all my classes so far is above my head next to the headache powder? Things that make ya go Hmmmmm.....

Now that I'm done with this I guess it is on with the homework. It isn't really that hard, I like the class actually, just needed a brain break and thought this would be fun!

No comments:

Stats