Monday, March 10, 2008

Smiles


Things that make me smile:


  • My daddy's laugh.

  • My nephews' laugh.

  • Finishing a good long run (or swim or bike…)

  • Getting flowers for no reason.

  • Hearing "Faithfully" by Journey

  • The Princess Bride

  • The last day of school

  • Looking through my travel photos

  • "Buttercup"

  • Getting a great new outfit that fits perfect and makes my ass look good!

  • A good movie on TV with no commercials.

  • Chocolate milk

  • Roller coasters

  • A good book and a bubble bath

  • The first shallow dive into the water

  • Feeling loved

  • Banana peppers, cheese, and crackers

Memories that make me smile:


  • Eating icicles off of the orange trees after a freeze.

  • Hanging with the Boogiemen at Harpoon's.

  • Hitting Toxic Hell after a swim meet.

  • My wedding.

  • Bruchetta.

  • The day before my 26th birthday.

  • Road Trip!

  • Japan

  • Crossing the finish line for the first time, and the second, third, fourth…

  • Fairies on the bathroom wall.

  • "I tied Nicole up last night" (NOT how it sounds lmao)

  • Making cookies with Grandma

  • The kid's table at Christmas/Thanksgiving (I finally had to graduate to the adults table this year)

  • Busch Gardens/Ybor weekends

  • The eclipse

  • Big, sweeping me off my feet and spinning me around hugs

  • My bachelorette party

  • Walking out of sucky movies

  • "Molly killed the cat!"

  • Victory parties…all of them

  • Horseback riding

  • Sitting in the back corner of Mr. McCormack's class in HIgh School w/Megan and Sara passing notes under the door

  • All my friends that I miss…

No comments:

Stats