Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stupid Joke Thursday

A little while back, my school had our annual talent show. One of the jokes that the 5th grade MC said has stuck in the minds (and apparently the hearts) of ALL of the kids so I thought I would share it. I doubt it will be as funny written as it is orally - especially when you see the kids who have added a little dance to the punch line - but maybe, just maybe, by posting this I'll get it out of MY head!

Ok...

Ready?

What do you get when you cross a brown chicken with a brown cow?

Brown-chick-n-brown-cow (said in the same manner as "Bow chicka wah wah")

Now...as I said... imagine first and second graders saying this and adding a little disco style dance move to it. Just picture it...and try to get it out of your mind! haha

No comments:

Stats