Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Teaser


Here's the deal: I open my current read to a random page and find two interesting (consecutive) sentences to share with you.


This week's read is an old one that has been read numerous times; Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I'm compulsive. I admit it. Everytime a new book or movie came out I went back to book 1 and read them ALL all over again. The next movie is coming out this summer so here I am, starting over again and giving myself plenty of time to get through them all before the movie comes out, because well... I do have a life after all!


So here are my teaser sentences from page 201:


"'I've heard of those," he said in a hushed voice, dropping the box of Every Flavor Beans he'd gotten from Hermione. "If that's what I think it is - they're really rare, and really valuable.'"

No comments:

Stats