Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have time for another quick update...

but just a quick one.

There has been a sickness going around my house and it seems tohave hit us all - even Baby Girl :(  The only thing worse than being sick is seeing your baby sick too. 

I've not been running, or even working out much the last 2 weeks.  I've been trying to eat right, but it hasn't always happened as no one around here feels much like cooking so we resort to frozen dinner or take-out.

I haven't weighed myself in a while either but I will try to get back on track and weigh again on Friday and get back to running and woring out.

On a good note, my principal interviewed teachers on Tuesday, but I'm not sure how it went. (I wasn't at school yesterday or today because Baby Girl is sick and can't go to the sitter.  I missed a few days last week because I was sick).

No comments:

Stats