Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Menu Plan & Workout schedule

I have a really busy week this week! I have papers to write for my master's classes, I have lessons to plan for my wn class, workouts to accomplish in order to reach a few running goals I have set for the near future - I have a 10k in less than 2 weeks, and a 1/2 marathon in March.

Monday: Left over pizza
(Class at the gym, Stretch)

Tuesday: Spaghetti Dinner at school
(Run 5 miles, core workout)

Wednesday: Cheesy Broccoli and Ham casserol
(Class at the gym, stretch)

Thursday: Meatloaf - haven't decided what to put with it yet
(Run 5 miles, core workout)

Friday: Grilled Chicken, shells and cheese, salad
(rest)

Saturday: Dinner out with hubby before he leaves
(Run 7.5 miles)

Sunday: Airport food - bleh
(Stretch)

2 comments:

Suldog said...

I don't know about the menu for the week, but I just now saw your pirate pictures. Shiver me timbers!

Cole said...

HAHA WHich ones? Were they the ones where I was at school on FCAT Rally day where all the teachers dressed up as Pirates (ARRRRG we ready for the FCAT?)... or was it my friends "A Pirate Looks at 40" party where the rum was flowing... haha good times!!

Stats