(Done on Wednesday morning. I knew Thursday morning would be crazy hectic trying to get everyone and everything ready to leave, and I wasn't sure if the hotel gym would have an accurate scale for me to weigh this morning --Does Running around crazy getting everyone ready to go count as a "run" for Thursday?)
::sigh:: I think this number is stalking me. I may need to get a restraining order!
GET AWAY FROM ME AND STAY AWAY FROM ME! My friends in the 180's are waiting for me!
Last week's goals:
- Run at least twice. **Doing the happy dance and patting self on the back!** I ran my scheduled C25K runs M/W/F (Friday on the treadmill at the hotel) PLUS an extra run with Hubby on Tuesday. That makes 4 runs this week! DOUBLE what my goal was. We also walked with Baby Girl several times this week as well.
- Log my food for the days that I am home, and be mindful of what foods I choose and how much I eat while we are gone. I logged Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at home. I also (on my phone) logged a good portion of Thursday and today.
:( I did an extra day of cardio but it seems as though I still didn't lose. I had a particularly high sodium count on Tuesday before weighing Wednesday morning so perhaps that had something to do with the weight - maybe I'm retaining some water?
:) I feel great about being able to get in the extra run, and it was extra fantastic that I could do the run with my hubby (who it seems I rarely get to do much with other than errands or daily chores).
:) I'm glad I was able to log fairly consistently because, as I was hoping it would, it made me aware that there may be an issue that I need to look at as far as what I'm eating rather than just how much.
This week's goals:
- Run 3X's this week. Week 6 of C25K :)
- Take my multivitamins DAILY! I keep forgetting to take my vitamins...argggghhhhh. Gotta get back into the habit of taking them.
- Log my food. I've noticed the few days that I have logged that I've had quite a bit of sodium. I want to reevaluate the sodium after this week to see if it really is a problem that I need to tackle.
If you are making an attempt to be healthier, how are you doing on your goals?