Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pages

I've been playing around a bit with the blog today (Baby Girl is at Day Care today so I have free time!  Yipeeee!!!).  I added some pages up at the top.  See them?  Right now I have "Books" and "Running Events"  but I'll probably add some more later.

Under "Books" I've made a list of the books that I've read this year (or what I can remember - haven't had much time for reading with a newborn!), books I am currently reading, and books I want to read.

Under "Running Events" I put the marathons/tris/etc that I have completed.  I thought about putting my upcoming or planned events but then I thought better of it.  There are crazy people out there and I'm not sure I want them to know where I'm going to be and when!

I made some for my recipe blog too...

No comments:

Stats