Questions and Answers:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:… "...or in our heads, of the things we want to do: I want to visit all Seven..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?… The couch
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?... Super Nanny
4.WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:… 10:00
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?… 9:55
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?… The TV
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?… Earlier this afternoon to help bring in groceries
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Another blog
9. What are you wearing?… T-shirt and shorts
10. Did you dream last night?… I'm sure I did but I don't remember it
11. When did you last laugh?… funny comercial on tv a little bit ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?.. Tera Cotta Paint, some pictures, shelves, and sconces
13. Seen anything weird lately?… I teach 6th grade. I see weird things DAILY!
14. What do you think of this quiz?… Entertaining
15. What is the last movie you saw?… Something on Disney Channel
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? Pay off some bills, and buy some land
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:… Sometimes I hate running!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?…I would give everyone more understanding and tolarence of each other and for those different than them.
19. Do you like to dance?… Sure
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?… A girl- Cadence Maria, a boy-Taylor Kenneth
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?… I'd love to!
I'm tagging anyone who wants to answer... :)