Friday, November 28, 2008

Far Far away from the mall

So many people today crowded chain stores and malls looking for the perfect gift for the people on their Christmas list in (what should be) the official start of the Christmas season. I wasn't one of them.

Nope, instead, I stayed home, far far away from any craziness related to shopping. I didn't even do any online shopping today.

I spent the first part of my morning in front of my computer completing my homework. After that chore was done, I continued on with my day of reading and watching old black and white movies. I may not have really accomplished much other than my homework, but I think it was a very productive day. I am relaxed rather than exhausted, and I still have what little there is in my bank account!

By the Way...100 Days to Christmas didn't go shopping either! Smart Girl!! :)

No comments:

Stats