Sunday, November 9, 2008

Spa Party Fundraiser


On Thursday I am having a Body Shop at Home party. It should be a lot of fun with some good friends, not to mention raising money for a good cause. You see, instead of getting all the hostess gifts for myself, I am donating the money to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in honor of my dad and my brother and to support my marathon.

The Body Shop has a lot of great NATURAL products, but at this party, Sara, my friend and the consultant, will highlight the spa products. I can't wait to see what she brings with her! A few weeks ago I went to another party she did for another friend of mine and there she focused on the foot products. She had some amazing pepermint foot scrubs, sprays, and lotions to pamper your tootsies. I ordered a few things hoping to help my poor feet after abusing them with all of my running.
I know most of you won't be able to come to my house to be a part of this great girl's night out. However, you can still pamper yourself and help out LLS. By visiting Sara's Body Shop Website and mentioning my name (Nicole A), a portion of your purchase will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
This morning's training went fairly well. I again didn't do the full 12 miles, but dropped off at 8 miles. I didn't get any training in at all this week so I didn't want to push it too far since I didn't do so hot last week either. My goal is to get back on track with my eating and working out and step up my training!

No comments:

Stats